Company News and Press Releases
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARTCO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF PEGASUS HD-TVI ANALOG CAMERAS AND DVRs
9/21/16, Louisville, KY - Martco, a premier distributor of video surveillance products, has teamed up with Pegasus Products to launch a full line of new HD-TVI cameras and DVRs. The complete line is in stock at Martco and ready for immediate shipment.
The new PHDOC series HD analog DVR features four, eight or sixteen channels of audio/video inputs. It comes with free CMS software to connect remotely with multiple DVRs. The new Pegasus DVRs are both Windows and MAC compatible and can record up to 1080P with the Pegasus HD TVI cameras. The systems can be installed using existing coax cable without upgrading to IP infrastructure or hassling with IP addresses. The HD Mobile app is free and available for both Androids and IPhones.
The new Pegasus HD-TVI cameras have 1080P resolution as well as a 1000TVL analog output that is compatible with older DVRs. There are a variety of cameras available: indoor or outdoor, bullets, domes, turrets and WDR models.
"We are excited to be bringing new products to the market that are responsive to the needs of our integrator partners", commented Beth Clark, Martco's Senior Sales Manager.
Established in 1994, Pegasus Products has become a leading manufacturer of CCTV equipment. All Pegasus products come with a three year warranty and a one year over the counter exchange for defective items.
Martco is one of the nation's most experienced and largest providers of security and surveillance equipment. It carries thousands of security products from over 100 manufacturers ranging from CCTV, Access Control, Network, Sound and much more. Martco's staff is unsurpassed in product knowledge, application, and practical experience. Visit our website for more information, www.martcoinc.com.
Contact Person: Beth Clark
Phone Number: 502-635-1600
Pegasus releases flash upgrade for all H.264 Digital Video Recorders:
H.264 FLASH UPGRADE
Instructions to upgrade the H264 DVR's
1) Download the 3 zipped files (below) for the upgrade and save them to an easily remembered place on your computer, ie: Desktop.
2) Unzip the folders and place all files in the root of an available flash drive.
3) Do not keep them in the folders, must be in the root in files, place the flash drive into the DVR usb port and wait for the usb symbol to show on screen.
4) Open the DVR menu and go to system, program update, notification message.
5) Press select when you receive the progam update found, follow on screen directions.